Let me sniff your hand.

Okay, you're a friend. I'll let you in my territory.



Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sometimes people are funny

My human just had her birthday. Can you imagine it? She is just one year older? Soon I will be older than she is and I'm already much more mature and wise.

Her man (who thinks he is the alpha-dog in the home, and I humor him) ordered her a Kindle for a gift. You'd have thought he gave her a truckload of dog biscuits. Get a grip, woman.

Anyway, the Kindle is something she can put all her books on, apparently. And, just because it was funny, a Kandle was also ordered. The Kandle, as you have probably already grasped, is a light that attaches to the Kindle. The Kandle arrived yesterday. This morning, she told him her Kindle would be arriving soon to go with her Kandle. And he said, "So you're waiting for your Kandle-holder." Okay, maybe you had to be there. And I was. Under the table. I hear so many juicy tidbits there, and wait to eat more.

If it's your birthday today, happy birthday. I wish six more years added onto it for you, as I'm sure you do, also.

Gotta go. She's racing for the front door muttering, "It's here!" and I must go make sure she's safe.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, hooray! Tell Heather to enjoy her Kindle and her Kandle! And to bring it with her next time we meet in person.

    ReplyDelete